Since 1970 Vincent Security has been delivering projects on time and in budget for many Architects, Developers, Builders and Project managers.
Our Commercial projects team brings together a wide range of skills and experience that enable us to work confidently with our client’s to meet their needs and requirements. Our unique skills and knowledge of the Security Screen and Fire Attenuation industry will be an invaluable asset during your commercial project.
Here are just some of the applications we have completed:
- Security and screening for blocks of units and Architecturally designed homes
- High security installations for Banks & Strong rooms in both Steel and Commercial Crimsafe
- Securing shop fronts for Chemists, Cash Exchanges, and electrical & computer retailers
- Security Doors and grilles for Detention facilities
- Securing of aged care and Mental health facilities
- Manufacture and installation of anti-throw screens
- Provision of Screens for the protection of openings in bushfire prone areas
- Securing Schools to prevent Vandalism and theft
- Design manufacture and installation of Crimsafe Fire Attenuation screens
Anti Throw Screens
Crimsafe Fire Attenuation screens are different from normal Crimsafe screens in their purpose, design and installation.
The use of Fire / Radiant Heat attenuation screens is call up by a Fire Engineer in a Fire Safety Report (FSR) and is part of the Alternative Solution method of meeting building compliance when the below issue is identified as not meeting the Building Code of Australia (BCA)  Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions.
Design Issue – Unprotected openings less than 3m from a property boundary or 6 meters from another building on the same site
Why use Crimsafe Fire / Heat Attenuation Screens?
- Crimsafe has been tested by the CSIRO test report FSZ 0688 Reduction of radiant heat by up to 45%. Full Test Report is available on request
- Crimsafe fire attenuation screens also allows for the same Security and fly screening as normal Crimsafe would provide.
- Will effectively deal with the BCA requirements for the Prevention of Falls from Windows
- Crimsafe screens are WERS rated helping with energy efficiency Full Test Report is available on request