Vincent Security has been a family owned Brisbane small business for over 40 years. Our owner/Director Michael, has heavily involved himself with the ...
Not all security doors are the manufactured to have the same strength. We have been testing products for over 35 years and with the industry benchmark set by Australian Standards AS 5039 2008 for security screen doors and security window screens, our Vincent Security research and development team have designed the Very Strong Welded range of security doors.
Did you know that the Very Strong (VS) Welded Diamond range has a similar strength factor successfully tested to the same standards as Crimsafe but is half the price? This range is ideal when considering a high level of security on a budget.
What Is The Very Strong Difference?
In the development of the VS Welded range not only has the integrity of individual components been considered but also the way they need to work together has contributed to the design process. This gives maximum resistance to attack which is critically important when considering your families safety when purchasing security screen doors for your home.
- It starts with our robust aluminium frame. Which style would you pick from the comparison? The top frame is a standard aluminium security screen frame and the lower is the VS Welded frame. As you can see, it is much thicker and a heavier design with a deeper serrated channel for the 7mm diamond grille to fit into.
- The diamond grille is securely fixed in place with high quality aluminium welds not pop rivets like weaker products on the market. This means our product is up to 40 times stronger than tradition riveted diamond security screens and we use this technique to ensure the mesh cannot be kicked out.
- VS Welded doors come with Ultra Strength versions of Triple Locks in both the hinged and sliding products. This is important because they are proven to have maximum resistance to attack of any locks in their class.
- VS Welded Hinged security doors when installed into timber jambs, have specialized locking plates and hinges that have twice as many screws to other products on the market. Why do they need these? To reinforce the door jambs up to 5 times the strength of an ordinary door installed by our competitors.
- The VS Welded Sliding security doors all have the new VS Interlock systems that have twice the engagement of normal interlock. Protecting your home from the back of the door being pulled out in an attempt of someone trying to get in, is one of our most desired outcomes.
Ask one of our friendly sales consultants to show you a sample of our VS Welded 7mm Aluminium Diamond security screen when they visit you, to measure and quote on your next project or drop-in to our Brisbane Showroom and take a look.