Vincent Security has been a family owned Brisbane small business for over 40 years. Our owner/Director Michael, has heavily involved himself with the security screen industry with such roles as a past President of the National Security Screen Association which works to improve the standards of the industry because of this he has been awarded Life Membership in the NSSA, an active guest speaker in localQueenland Police Service programs that evolve around home and business security for the community, an Authorised Licencee of Crimsafe for over 20 years and he has engineered/designed our own brand of security screen that excels the Australian Standard for manufacture and installation.
They say that a product is only as good as the componentry used to install it and Vincent Security has always sourced and used the best quality parts to compliment the strength of Crimsafe and our other ranges of security products. We are constantly searching the market for the highest quality components eg locks, hinges, locking plates and interlocks. All our installers are employees, not sub contractors, and they are continuously revisiting all training aspects to keep our installation at the high standard that we have imposed on ourselves. We value the name we have in the industry and will always strive to keep our customers as secure as possible whether they are at home or not.
What is Crimsafe?
An Australian company founded in Queensland in 1996, Crimsafe provides security solutions that not only keep intruders and insects out but also allow for an aesthetically pleasing appearance with great airflow and visibility.
Crimsafe products have specific features:
- Durable, strong frame.
- Unsurpassed strength due to a unique and exclusive screw-clamp system.
- High quality power-coated, high tensile woven mesh for easy cleaning and UV protection.
- Isolation between stainless steel and aluminium for corrosion resistance.
There is a wide range of Crimsafe products and features, and there is a security solution to meet your unique needs and exceed your expectations. Product options include:
- Suitable for Hinged Doors, Sliding Doors, Stacking Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, and Window Grilles
- Cyclone Debris Screens
- Fixed Window Screens – immovable panels fitted with tamper-resistant screws which exceed Australian Standards.
- Patio Enclosures to safely bring the outside in while keeping insects, UV, intruders, and excessive heat out.
- Commercial Systems for office, factory, and retail spaces.
- Safe-S-Capes: a security screen that has a keyless exit system for fast evacuation in case of a fire or other emergency.
- Fire Attenuation: for protection in case of house fire or bushfire. Crimsafe is impervious to floating embers and is attenuated to reduce radiant heat intensity and naked flame heat by up to 45%. The mesh will not break from the frame even if a burning tree branch falls onto it. Crimsafe installed ensures compliance with the Building Code of Australia in bushfire-prone areas.
- Crimsafe Ultimate: for an extra level of security and peace of mind. 40% stronger than regular Crimsafe, it is seven times stronger than the Australian Standard for impact resistance and is built to last 30 years or more.
Why Choose Crimsafe?
Strength – this stainless steel mesh is thicker than comparable products on the market, hence it’s more difficult to penetrate or cut. These products pass/exceed Australian Industry Standards for security and safety. Screws and fittings are tamper-resistant.
Appearance – Crimsafe doors and screens are stylish, customizable, available in a range of colours, and crafted from powder-coated mesh for simple, clean lines that add to the appeal of your home. Thanks to a mesh aperture of 1.5mm x 1.5mm, your view through the mesh is not impinged upon and breezes will flow through for fresh, balmy airflow.
Energy-Efficiency – with Crimsafe screens over your windows and doors, maintain and improve your home’s energy efficiency: keep the heat out and the cool air inside in summer, and the reverse in winter.
Insect Barrier – these screens are impervious to flies and mosquitoes, and will also reduce the number of midges and sand flies that can access your home by 80%.
Child-Safe and Pet-Proof – kids and pets are no match for Crimsafe screens – your child won’t fall through the screen and even your cat won’t be able to destroy the mesh with its claws!
Corrosion-Resistant – this is especially important in coastal areas. Crimsafe undergoes vigorous testing and simulations of 30 years of exposure to environmental conditions, and display no corrosion or loss of integrity.
Emergency Fire-Exit – an optional feature which enables a fast exit in an emergency from an interior threat such as fire, while maintaining security and protection from the outside.
Warranty – the standard warranty for Crimsafe products is 10 years, with an extended warranty options of 2 or 5 years when you register with Crimsafe online
Keeping your home, office, and, in particular, your family safe is a primary concern for all of us. Here at Vincent Security, we are proud to be an authorized licensee of Crimsafe products, which offer uncompromising security solutions for your premises. Call us today to learn more about how Crimsafe may be right for you, or for an obligation-free quote. Call (07) 3849 4555 or email us on email@example.com