An Upgrade On Traditional:
Not all security screen doors are manufactured to have the strength factor set by Australian Standards 5039 2008 for security screen doors. Vincent Security has been testing products for over 40 years and with this industry benchmark, our development and manufacturing team has designed the Welded ●Very Strong● 7mm Diamond Security Screen Doors. This range has a similar strength factor successfully tested to the same standards as Crimsafe but is half the price! This range is ideal when considering a high level of security on a budget.
How We Create The ●Very Strong● Difference:
In the development of the Welded ●Very Strong● security screen range not only has the integrity of individual components been considered but also the way they need to work together has contributed to the design process. This gives maximum resistance to attack which is critically important when considering the safety of you and your family when purchasing security screen doors for your home.
• It starts with our robust aluminium frame. Our ●Very Strong● door frame has been uniquely designed to become a stronger anchor for the aluminium 7mm diamond mesh to be welded on to it. The frame is thicker and more durable, but it still creates a product that will be able to uphold full strength in high volume doorways.
• The aluminium 7mm diamond mesh is securely fixed in place with high quality aluminium welds not rivets like weaker products on the market. This means our product is up to 40 times stronger than the traditional riveted diamond security screens and we use this technique to ensure the mesh cannot be kicked out.
• Welded ●Very Strong● security doors come with Ultra Strength versions of Triple Locks in both the hinged and sliding products. This is important because they are proven to have maximum resistance to attack of any locks in their class.
• Welded ●Very Strong● security hinged doors when installed into timber jambs, have specialized locking plates and hinges that have twice as many screws to other products on the market. Why do they need these? To reinforce the door jambs up to 5 times the strength of an ordinary door installed by our competitors.
• Welded ●Very Strong● security sliding doors all have a heavy duty interlock system that has twice the engagement of normal interlocks. This is required to protect your home from the back of the door being pulled out in an attempt of someone trying to get in.
Why Vincent Security Is A Team That Stands By Their Products:
Vincent Security has its own manufacturing facility where we custom make all our products in our factory at Mansfield. This starts with our experienced assembly staff and continues through to our own onsite powder-coating department where we can monitor all aspects of the security screens production. Our ●Very Strong● security screen products are then installed by professional and trade-skilled installers. We do not hire contractors for any of our work, so it is guaranteed that our employees will take the time needed to make an outstanding product that you, and us, are happy with. Call our team on 3849 4555 to see if we can arrange a quote for your next project