When selecting the right security screen for your home, you must find the one that can protect you by getting as much out of the product as you can budget for.
From insect and pest protection to bushfire resistance; protection from cyclone debris and fall protection for kids; Crimsafe screen doors are designed to suit Australian weather conditions. With Crimsafe doors, you benefit from optimal security, without sacrificing the visual appeal or comfort of your home.
Crimsafe security screen doors are the strongest security screen doors on the Australian market, providing you with the safety, security, and peace of mind you deserve.
Vincent Security is very proud to be a licensed manufacturer and installer of Crimsafe doors and screens.
Crimsafe is internationally acclaimed for the design of their unique screw-clamp™ technology. Recognised worldwide as the strongest system of its type, it is an unparalleled home security solution that stands the test of time.
Crimsafe offers a wide range of security door options to suit every home in terms of décor, style, and size. Crimsafe security screen door products feature a mosquito and security screen in one. The Crimsafe Tensile-Tuff® woven stainless-steel mesh has been proven to absorb more impact than other security products.
Our doors range includes:
Secure the main entry points of your home with Crimsafe hinged screen doors. These doors will keep your family safe inside while ensuring unwanted visitors are kept out.
Crimsafe enables air and light to flow naturally through your home, bringing the desirable features of the outside in, while maintaining a strong and impermeable barrier for your family.
Crimsafe Sliding/Stacking Doors
Secure large or small openings with Crimsafe sliding security screen doors. These are available in single, double, or triple screens to suit your opening size and design. There is no better way to protect the integrity of your home, maximising views and airflow, whilst creating an open-space indoor-outdoor aesthetic without the need for bars or grilles.
Ideal for very large openings such as courtyards, patios, and balconies, Crimsafe bi-fold doors are the perfect solution for keeping your outdoor spaces secure. Bifold doors open in a concertina-style and fold on themselves neatly due to their hinged panels.
Why Choose Vincent Security For Your Crimsafe Doors?
At Vincent Security, the reputation of our business relies entirely on the quality of the products we manufacture and install. We take great pride in delivering a versatile range of the highest quality products with exceptional old-fashioned customer service.
Why choose Vincent Security to manufacture and install your Crimsafe security screen doors in Brisbane?
- We have a long-standing history of installing products with superior customer service. Our experience is second-to-none in the industry by providing a product that suits all budgets and needs.
- It is not only important to manufacture to Australian Standards but to install the products to the highest level possible. Our installation procedures are proven to exceed Australian Standards and are unparalleled, using only high quality components. We use Step Over hinges and striker plates on all VS heavy duty hinge door installations that occur on timber jambs. We also use VS heavy-duty interlocks on all VS heavy duty sliding door installations.
- All our staff are employed in-house – we do not use sub-contractors. We have a team of highly trained and experienced manufacturing staff.
- Our qualified and professional installation staff are experienced technicians. All areas of our work will be cleaned and vacuumed before leaving.
- We are very proud to have a large loyal customer base, with over 60% of our business coming from personal referrals.
- We are a current member of the National Security Screen Association (NSSA) and the Australian Standards Committee.
- QBCC Licence 730 644
For uncompromising security with an appealing, durable product that is second to none, and can comfortably withstand even the harshest impact, choose Vincent Security to supply and install your Crimsafe doors.
Contact our team of expert Crimsafe manufacturers and installers today on 07 3849 4555
Remember if it’s not Crimsafe, it’s not Crim-Safe!