The physical security of a building is the first line of defence against any intruders able to break and enter and gain access to the premises. Most p...
Not All Security Doors are the same in Brisbane. After years of testing (starting in 1992) against the industry benchmark set by Standards Australia (5039) for Security Doors and Screen Doors Vicent Security Research and Development team were able to develop the VS Welded range of Security Doors, security shutters and Window Screens. Alternatively, you can select from our Crimsafe security door range.
We ask 3 things from our Very Strong (VS) Welded range.
- 1. They must be consistently the strongest of their type
- 2. They must also look great
- 3. They must offer good value for money
In the development of the VS range not only have individual components been considered but the way they have been designed to work together to give maximum resistance to attack is critically important.
Did you know that the Very Strong Welded Diamond range has a similar strength factor to Crimsafe but at around a little more than half the price?
Very Strong Welded Aluminium Security Doors & Screens
The VS Welded Aluminium door range has been tested and passed the Australian Standard (5039). Ask us to show you what makes this range so much stronger than conventional 7mm-grille products. We created this range after releasing the potential of using the correct elements together would create a much stronger system against attack.
All VS Welded Aluminium doors come with Ultra Strength versions of Lockwood Triplelocks systems. The heavier serrated frame and 7mm mesh is securely fixed into place with deeply penetrating welds to ensure the mesh cannot be kicked out. The VS sliding security doors all have the New VS Interlock systems to protect the back of the door being pulled out. Our VS 7mm Security Screen is the only welded system to have the Safe-S-Cape system of keyless emergency exit in seconds without compromising your security. Contact us to learn more about how a Safe-S-Cape could help keep your family safe from fire in your home.
The VS Welded Security screen System is the undisputed market leader when providing security in this critical area. All Very Strong Security Grilles have been tested and pass the new tougher Australian Standards in security (5039).
What is the Very Strong difference?
- 1. All VS Welded Diamond security screen doors come with Ultra Strength versions of Lockwood Triple locks systems. Why? because they are proven to have Maximum resistance to attack of any lock in its class
- 2. VS Welded Hinged doors when installed into timber jambs have specialized locking plates and hinges that have twice as many screws. Why? To reinforce the door jambs up to 5 times the strength of an average install
- 3. VS Welded Security Screen Doors have our specially designed heavier serrated frame and 7mm mesh is securely fixed into place with deeply penetrating welds. Why ? To ensure the mesh cannot be kicked out.
- 4. The VS Sliding security doors all have the New VS Interlock systems that have twice the engagement of normal interlock. Why? To help protect against the back of the door being pulled out.
The VS Welded Security Screen System is the undisputed market leader when providing security in this critical area. Our VS Welded Security Screen is the only welded system to have the Safe-S-Cape system of keyless emergency exit in seconds without compromising your security.
Ask one of our friendly sales consultants to show you samples of security screen doors when they visit you to measure and quote your next job or drop-in to our Brisbane Show room and take a look.